Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have 200 followers or less. It helps people to get to know you as a blogger while introducing your blog to new viewers.

Here's how it works:
1. Link back to the blogger that tagged you.
2. Nominate 10 others and answer the questions of the one who tagged you.
3. Ask 10 questions for the bloggers you nominate.
4. Let your nominees know of their award.

I've been nominated by the lovely ladies at Crim Reviews. *waves to them* Thank you ever so much. And now I'm going to tackle your questions.

1. When did you start blogging and what inspired you to start?
I've started blogging in 2009 but it was only so-so and not even focused on books despite me being a bookworm since ever. In 2010, I've been surfing the internet and I discovered the book blogging community. They're sharing their favorite books. I discovered books I've never read before. My kind of people. 

2. Who is your all time favourite book crush? (Feel free to make a list hehe)
Book crush? I think you mean book CRUSHES! There's Ash from The Iron Fey series, Tarik from Legend, Mr. Darcy, Four from Divergent, Jer from the Wicked series (even though I also love to hate him), Daemon from The Black Jewels series... do I really have to list them all? 

3. If you could write a book, what would it be about?
Once upon a time, in a land far away, there were characters crying for me to finish just one story. Just one. Even if it just says they all lived happily ever after.

Seriously, I would like to continue this I suppose. You can check others in my Scraps page.

4. Ebooks or Paperbacks?
Ebooks are great because I could carry all the books I could want in one single e-reader without lugging around a bulky and heavy bag. But I would always prefer hardcopies of books because there's nothing like the flipping of pages, the rustle of paper, the feel of the book in your hands, the picture the books make when on display plus I could throw a book against the wall if I'm particularly frustrated with it without worrying much.

5. What genre do you like to read in?
Paranormal, Fantasy, Mystery, Romance, Period

6. What do you love most about blogging?
Discovering new books and "meeting" people around the world.

7. If you could only have one book (if only I could carry around all my books), what would it be and why? 
You don't ask this of a book lover. Ever.

8. Your favourite What book is going to be the next big move, what book is it?
The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa. As I said in my review, reading it was like watching a movie. It would translate well to the screen.

9. Who would you get to play your favourite (I have favorites) book character?
...I have no idea. Hey producer! Can I have all the test screens of the actors vying for this role? Yeah. Have you contacted *insert author's name* about it? *producer replies* Guillermo del Toro is checking out the filming locations. I'll be in my trailer.

10. If you could live in one world from a book, what world would it be? (e.g HP world, THG district)

I am still waiting for my Hogwarts letter.
I nominate
(yes, I only have three)
Reviews from a Bookworm
Book Junkie
Notes on Novels

Questions
  1. What's the one book you've read multiple times?
  2. What's the best sequel ever?
  3. Choose your zombies: Zombies that are smart but run slowly or zombies that are mindless but run like gazelles.
  4. What are the kinds of books you won't read?
  5. If a book character could come to life, who would it be and why?
  6. Describe yourself with a haiku (kidding).
  7. Biggest book pet peeves.
  8. Favorite quote from the book you're currently reading.
  9. Favorite book cover
  10. Drink of choice while you're reading.
Ayanami Faerudo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]