This blog is primarily a book blog.
- It’s a way to share my love for books and my passion for reading through book features, book reviews, spotlights, and memes.
- However, I also feature reviews and other information regarding movies, TV series, manga and anime.
- All posts made in this blog reflect my own thoughts and honest opinions about the material being discussed. I am not paid to write my posts.
- All photos used in this blog are always linked back to the original source unless stated otherwise.
- Lastly, the blog content belongs to me. If you want to quote reviews and blog posts, please ask for my permission and if granted, properly credited. For guest posts and excerpts, you can contact me and I could ask the author for permission.
Whatever You Can Still Betray is a book blog but not only limited to book reviews. I also write reviews of movies I watched in the theater, reviews of manga I read, and reviews of anime and TV series that I watched.
You can reach me at ayanami[underscore]faerudo[at]yahoo[dot]com . However, I don’t accept all review requests which are based on my preferred genres.
1. My favorite category is Young Adult Fiction but I also do read books from the New Adult and Adult categories. Genres I prefer include:
- Fantasy (high fantasy, urban fantasy)
- Chick Lit
I am also partial to Historical Romance.
I don’t review the following:
No children’s books please.
I do not respond to each individual review request. Please understand that not every request can/will be accepted. Furthermore, please do not attach your books to the initial review request email.
2. All my reviews are my own thoughts and honest opinions. I tell it like it is.
3. I employ a 1-5 apple ratings with 5 apples as the highest rating and 1 as the lowest.
4. Reviews are also posted on Goodreads.
5. During a blog tour, I don’t post my review if it is below a 3-apple rating during the tour. I would email the tour organizer and the author my review and post it at a later date.
6. I accept ebooks as well as physical copies. Books sent to me will not be shared, given nor sold to other parties.
7. If a review request is part of a series, I'd like to read the books before the book requested to be reviewed so as to better acquaint myself with the story.