Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

"In My Mailbox" is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren. This event was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.
---
Good day to all you readers out there! I know this is supposed to be a weekly meme, but I can't make it so since I don't acquire books on a weekly basis. That's why I'm a little late at posting my IMM.

On another note, I finally went to the beach. Yay! I wanted for so long to go there but plans always fell through. I had blast with my friends even though we were only about six people. 

Okay, okay, the books I got since the last IMM post are:






Note: All links go to Goodreads

Wake Unto Me by Lisa Cach
Betrayed by Morgan Rice
Abandon by Meg Cabot
Born at Midnight by C. C. Hunter
Demon Kissed by H. M. Ward
Defiance by Lili St. Crow
Entwined by Heather Dixon
Faerie Winter by Janni Lee Simner
Hex: A Witch and Angel Tale by Ramona Wray
Raising the Dead by Mara Purnhagen
Twilight: The Official Illustrated Guide by Stephenie Meyer



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I read an ARC of Wake Unto Me and it was really good. I want to buy the paperback but it's nowhere to be found in the nearby bookstores. I also read Entwined. Kind of disappointed with it. Anyway, great haul! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]