Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

"In My Mailbox" is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. This event was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.
---
Welcome to the 19th edition of IMM! *applause*
As all of you know, we buy/receive/win tons of books but we cannot possibly read all of them. For my part, I am so behind in my reading since I've been focusing in trying to make decent research papers. I look at my reading pile and go *sigh*.
However, IMM is also a way to feature books... you may never know, one of these books is going to strike your fancy.
---




Frost Kisses by Kalin Gow
The Dark and Hollow Places by Carrie Ryan
Lemniscate by Jennifer Murgia
Unknown Magic by Evelyn M. Byrne
Being Jamie Baker by Kelly Oram
---
Since, it's already summer here in my country (so hot!) and school is almost out (just a couple of papers), I would go and devour my tottering reading pile while I kick butt playing Dragon Age II.

*Note: All book links go to Goodreads.



Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I want to read Being Jamie Baker as it looks like a good read, Im a new follower and I find the IMM good as we all get to discover new blogs
    www.thephantomparagrapher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books! I really want to read the Kailin Gow series! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some great books here! I haven't seen Frost Kisses around before, but I really like the cover! Enjoy them!

    Feel free to check out what's in my mailbox this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Books! I really have been wanting to read the forest of hands and teeth series : )
    -Gabby
    http://readingshiningstar.blogspot.com/2011/04/imm-in-my-mail-box-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved The Dark and Hollow Places. Carrie Ryan is such an amazing writer! Hope you like it too!

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]