Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS' DAY EVERYONE!!!

So, pulled any pranks today? Or did someone fool you with something you did not expect?
*lol* No one pranked me today - fortunately - but I did finish a 25-page paper. I had to decline a sleepover invitation to do it. But then, by declining it I would have avoided some major tomfoolery especially if we're talking about my high school clique.

Anyway...

The blogworld is currently holding an event:


FOOLS FOR BOOKS GIVEAWAY HOP

This is a quick one, from April 1 to April 2 only.
There are over 200 blogs participating.

So hop on over to the host's blog [link] to start the bloghopping fun!




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the paper! I gotta say I don't agree with the "tomfoolery" tag though. If you ask me, wearing eyeliner is more foolish and senseless than spending time with old friends. But then again, I don't even powder my nose. Probably not an expert on the topic.

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]