Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
I was tempted to list more than ten still ended up with eleven. Goodness knows there are a number of books I loved but are not as popular or as mainstream.


Cassie Scot is as out of place in the paranormal world as a squib in the HP wizarding world. But it didn't stop her from opening a paranormal detective agency and dealing with unruly supernaturals. Review

I read all three books of the series in one day. I think I finished the third in the early hours of the next day. Worth it.

Who wouldn't want to read about Himiko, the priestess-queen of the Land of Wa well before the formation of Nihon? Especially when you're a Japan major??? Review

Niyx!!! My heart!! I cannot.
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Yes, give me supplementary reading material to add to my knowledge of the rich world of Dragon Age. Yes, it's beside me when I write fanfiction because either I want to set in the established parameters or I'm going to smash all canon.

Guys. Guys! GUYS!!! Why are you still not reading this series?? WHY? Review

Strange Sweet Song by Adi Rule
I still can't decide whether it was a good king of weird or not. I gave it five stars. Also, for some unfathomable reason, I kept singing Kaze no Uta, whenever I took a break from reading. Review

The Moon Key by J.R. Stampfl
Way before Dumplin', there was The Moon Key. I categorize it as middle grade and it helped me when I struggled through some patch in high school.

Butterfly Swords by Jeannie Lin
BAMF princess wields two swords. TWO! I love that this book touched on the fact that China did have contacts with the West and there were blonde, blue-eyed foreigners way before the Yuan dynasty of the Mongol rule. Review

The Iron Sword by Jocelyn A. Fox
I had not been this excited with the fae since The Iron Fey by Julie Kagawa.

Seers of Light by Jennifer DeLucy
I tried to cast waaayyy back into my memories as to why I loved this book. *shrugs* Probably because of this quote:
Kiss me goodbye now. And make it impressive. I have issues with my short term memory.
Ayanami Faerudo

2 comments:

  1. I'm impressed that you read three books in one day. (or a day and a half?)

    My Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like the one flaw in this weeks theme is that everyone is listing so many intriguing titles that deserve more hype and I'm just piling them up on my TBR shelf! Haha! Great picks. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]