Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

I don't really watch TV series on the telly that much anymore. I'm more on the cooking shows and home improvement channels. 

If I do start watching one, usually it's because I've been flooded with reblogs on Tumblr. >.<


Sense8
  • Season 2 of Sense8 kicked off with a Christmas special to show where our sensates are now.
  • Nothing does birthdays and orgies quite like Sense8
  • Kala and Wolfgang. T^T


Hwarang
  • It started in December 2016 but it still has 15 more episodes to go + a special.
  • They're all so pretty.


Sherlock
  • Episode one was on New Year's Day.
  • I haven't seen it yet so no spoilers please.


Game of Thrones
  • There will be three less episodes this season.
  • I don't understand why they don't just us the whole enchilada if it's gearing up as the final season
  • Are we going to wait another year for the final three?


Emerald City
  • The production! The reimagination!
  • What is this?
  • It looks great.
There are only five, I know. I'm still waiting for an announcement for when season 2 of Yuri! On Ice is.

Are there any other TV series I need to look forward to? Any recommendations?

Ayanami Faerudo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]