Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. This meme spotlights upcoming releases that I'm eagerly anticipating.
---
The Infinite Sea
The 5th Wave #2
Rick Yancey
Expected Publication: September 16, 2014
Genre: YA Dystopia
How do you rid the Earth of seven billion humans? Rid the humans of their humanity.

Surviving the first four waves was nearly impossible. Now Cassie Sullivan finds herself in a new world, a world in which the fundamental trust that binds us together is gone. As the 5th Wave rolls across the landscape, Cassie, Ben, and Ringer are forced to confront the Others’ ultimate goal: the extermination of the human race.

Cassie and her friends haven’t seen the depths to which the Others will sink, nor have the Others seen the heights to which humanity will rise, in the ultimate battle between life and death, hope and despair, love and hate.
I effing enjoyed The 5th Wave. I was not really into alien invasions and stuff unless I could watch them in a disaster movie. Then, everybody was raving about this book, I was curious and I read it. The 5th Wave? It was brilliant, man.
Ayanami Faerudo

6 comments:

  1. I am SO EXCITED for this! I want it sooo bad! Thank gosh the release is just around the corner!

    Rachel @ Beauty and the Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone but me seems to have read The 5th Wave and waiting on this one! There's still a couple months 'til this releases so I guess I have pick up a copy of the first one before then. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure if this is my kind of book but I do hope you enjoy it when its released! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yessss! Loved The 5th Wave, I love alien type of books, though I don't read them often and ones that I have kind of disappointed me, haven't read a good one since I read Roswell High when I was younger, which is why The 5th Wave was right up my alley. Considering the way it ended though, ahhh, hurry up September! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to read the 1st book in the series. Great choice.

    Grace
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot wait for this one either. I loved the fifth wave so much! and now that they've finished the casting i'm extra excited about anything that has to do with it :)

    Here’s My WoW
    Nemo @ Blame it on the Book

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]