Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Book Haul is a feature post which showcases some of the books that I got.

I had a very good book week. A book just arrived and the quality of the paper was topnotch. Last Tuesday, there was a warehouse sale where books were sold at 80% off. And I finally finished reading Deity after more than a week of reading it. I didn't like it. However, I proceeded to read Poison Dance and it whetted my appetite for Midnight Thief.
A Beautiful Dark (A Beautiful Dark#1) by Jocelyn Davies
Soulbound (Legacy of Tril #1) by Heather Brewer
Carnival of Souls by Melissa Marr
Fever (Chemical Garden #2) by Lauren DeStefano
The Forest of Hands and Teeth (Forest of Hands and Teeth #1) by CarrieRyan
The Dead-Tossed Waves (Forest of Hands and Teeth #2) by Carrie Ryan

Won
 In The Shadows by Kiersten White and Jim Di Bartolo
Thank you Book Nerds!

Moonlight Dancer by Deb Atwood
From ArmchairBEA this year. Thanks to the organizers and Ms. Atwood!

New Atlantis (Books 1-5) by Nhys Glover
From ArmchairBEA this year. Thanks to the organizers and Ms. Glover!

NetGalley
 The Secret Diary of Lizzie Bennet by Bernie Su and Kate Rorick
Thank you Touchstone!

Going Down in Flames by Chris Cannon
Thanks Entangled Teen!

I've only just noticed that the girl on the cover, her hair glows... Tangled meets dragons?
Ayanami Faerudo

2 comments:

  1. I read both Poison Dance and Midnight Thief this week. I wouldn't have needed to read the novella to enjoy Midnight Thief. So many of your other books look great. I'll be eager to hear what you think about them. Come see what I got this week at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books for you this week! Going Down in Flames looks really interesting. I will have to check it out! Hope you enjoy them!
    My STS: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2014/06/stacking-shelves_14.html
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]