Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Welcome to the TBR Intervention Challenge!
TBR Intervention was a weekly challenge hosted by  April @ Books4Juliet, Dani @ Refracted Light and Ayanami @ Whatever You Can Still Betray

Well, I'm sure you have heard the news already from previous posts of my co-hosts - it's sad to say that the  TBR Intervention Challenge has come to an end. The hosts have been so busy lately, I, myself, am focused in my exchange program. 

It has been a fun year, guys. This challenge have motivated me to read the books that I committed to read this weak so that I won't be embarrassed come the next week when we posted out weekly updates with regards to the books we had to read. Although, I must admit that I fell off the wagon sometimes when the reading mood just wouldn't settle in me.

But, guys, just because this meme is no longer in... service doesn't mean that we'll not tackle that ever growing TBR pile! As the Japanese say, Gambaremashou! Let's do our best! But, with the numerous books out there, I wonder if our TBR mountain will ever shrunk to a molehill. *laughs*

A huge thank you my co-hosts for putting up with me. Hehehe. Big hugs of gratitude to all who participated in the TBR Intervention Challenge.

As this is the last post, I'm going to update you on what books I've managed to knock off the pile since the last TBR post:

Click on the pictures to read the blurb at Goodreads

        

     

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I will miss the post of this meme. I really loved doing the TBRIC, but I have to stop doing it as well, because I was out of the house on saturdays.
    It was good, though. I'm so glad to have meet you here!
    Xo!

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]