Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Welcome to the TBR Intervention Challenge!
TBR Intervention is a weekly challenge hosted by  April @ Books4Juliet, Dani @ Refracted Light and Ayanami @ Whatever You Can Still Betray

For information on why and how it was started and information on how to participate, please visit the TBRIC page

THE BOOKS I COMMITTED TO READ:

I finally finished reading Darkness Becomes Her. I liked it so much that I proceeded to read A Beautiful Evil even though I told myself not to read it until later. You can read my review here. I looked in Goodreads if it listed the third book but found none; however, over at Kelly Keaton's site she said that a third book is in the works so yay!

I'm going to finish Enchanted No More by Robin D. Owens later today. The amount of reading I did this week was quite atrocious since I was busy in applying for the Kizuna Project. Cross fingers for me to be selected. XX

THE BOOKS I COMMIT TO READ THIS WEEK:

I think I'm going to read the books that I requested from NetGalley. Godric knows they're really overdue.

The Goddess Legacy
Aimee Carter
For millennia we've caught only glimpses of the lives and loves of the gods and goddesses on Olympus. Now Aime e Carter pulls back the curtain on how they became the powerful, petty, loving and dangerous immortals that Kate Winters knows.
Calliope/Hera represented constancy and yet had a husband who never matched her faithfulness....
Ava/Aphrodite was the goddess of love and yet commitment was a totally different deal....
Persephone was urged to marry one man, yet longed for another....
James/Hermes loved to make trouble for others-but never knew true loss before....
Henry/Hades's solitary existence had grown too wearisome to continue. But meeting Kate Winters gave him a new hope....
Five original novellas of love, loss and longing and the will to survive throughout the ages.
Dust Girl 
Sarah Zettel
Callie LeRoux lives in Slow Run, Kansas, helping her mother run their small hotel and trying not to think about the father she’s never met. Lately all of her energy is spent battling the constant storms plaguing the Dust Bowl and their effects on her health. Callie is left alone when her mother goes missing in a dust storm. Her only hope comes from a mysterious man offering a few clues about her destiny and the path she must take to find her parents in "the golden hills of the west": California. 
Along the way she meets Jack, a young hobo boy who is happy to keep her company — there are dangerous, desperate people at every turn. And there’s also an otherworldly threat to Callie. Warring fae factions, attached to the creative communities of American society, are very much aware of the role this half-mortal, half-fae teenage girl plays in their fate.

If you are accorded a six-month vacation, which two countries would you go to?
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Six month vacation... hmm. Italy and the UK (I'm cheating a bit there, perhaps.) ;)

    Rock on! Three books! So glad you enjoyed the Darkness Beccomes Her books. And good luck with the two and a half books you've got up for this next. Good luck also with your application! I hope you get a spot on the project :)

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]