Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have 200 followers or less. It helps people to get to know you as a blogger while introducing your blog to new viewers.

I would like to thank Hira of Views and Reviews for nominating me for the Liebster Blog Award conferred upon me last June! Thank you, thank you!
Here are the rules:
1. Each person chosen must provide 11 facts about themselves.
2. Answer 11 questions that the blogger who tagged you has given, then think of 11 questions for the people you tag.
3. Choose 11 people to receive the award and link them in your post.
4. Be sure to tell these people that you’ve tagged them.
5. Remember, no tag backs (in other words, don’t tag the person who tagged you).
11 Facts About Me:

1. I keep a dream journal. I’ve always been a vivid dreamer and I write every dream I can remember. I already filled five journals.
2. Don't come between me and CHOCOLATE.
3. I love horror movies even if I’m a scaredy cat.
4. I started volunteering at an animal shelter. They have hundreds of cats, more than fifty dogs and one duck.
5. I want to build my dream house in a forest, on a mountain, overlooking the sea.
6. I ship Sesshoumaru and Kagome.
7. I recently found out that my blood type is A+.
8. I am not snobbish. I’m shy around new people.
9. There’s something about guys who wear glasses. :3
10. I am trying to complete the Nancy Drew books but only up to the 64th book.
11. I love watching cooking and travel shows.


11 Questions For Me:

1. Describe yourself in a sentence.
I am a dreamer.

2. What’s your guilty pleasure? 

I watch America’s Next Top Model.

3. What’s your favorite childhood book(s)?
Little Women and The Magic Faraway Tree.

4. What is the worst punishment that you’ve ever received and for what?
None that I can remember.

5. What’s your most embarrassing moment?
I fell into a canal while I was reading as I was walking. I wasn’t looking where I was going.

6. What is the worst book you’ve ever read?
Recently? No Use for a Name.

7. What was your favorite cartoon as a child?
I refuse to call them cartoons. Anim̩. Anim̩! And my favorite anim̩ as a child was Magic Knight Rayearth. We also roleplayed at school РI was Hikaru Shidou.

8. What is the most unusual/craziest thing that has ever happened to you?
I can’t recall any right now.

9. What is the one thing you could tell about yourself that others would be shocked to know?
People are always shocked that I’ve never had a boyfriend.

10. Your biggest dream?
To travel around the world and to experience different cultures.

11. If a character from a book could come to life, who would you want it to be and why?
This is hard. I don't know.

I would like to nominate the following people and their blogs for the Liebster Blog Award
(I know the rules say 11)

Ruperto of Bookable Reads

Colorful Rainbow
Airiz of Cinderella in Combat Boots
Candy of Just Me, Myself and I
Aloi of Guiltless Reading
11 Questions For You
1. What language would you like to learn and why?
2. Among the gods and goddesses in mythologies from different cultures, who is your favorite?
3. What book do you want to change the ending and why?
4. Your comfort food.
5. What is the difference between purple and violet?
6. What is your favorite genre?
7. Among the horror movies that you watched, what was the scariest?
8. Which pair is your OTP?
9. What is your most favorite picture? Can you share it with us?
10. “How is a raven like a writing desk?”
11. What fairy tale are you?

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome! ^_^
    I loved reading your answers and the facts about you!
    I love America's Next Top Model! I used to watch it all the time, but not anymore cuz I don't have enough time now.
    And I love Animé! Have you seen Death Note? I recently started watching it & I'm so obsessing over it! & I also like Vampire Knight.

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]