Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Welcome to the TBR Intervention Challenge!
TBR Intervention is a weekly challenge hosted by  April @ Books4Juliet, Dani @ Refracted Light and Ayanami @ Whatever You Can Still Betray

For information on why and how it was started and information on how to participate, please visit the TBRIC page.


We are on Week 34, people! Week 34! And no, I didn't have chocolate yet, I'm just a little perky. I've been writing my Armchair BEA posts since six in the morning (it's eight a.m.). So add that to less than seven hours of sleep and I'm running on enthusiasm alone. No breakfast yet either.

THE BOOK(S) I COMMITTED TO READ:

Sad to say, I haven't read the books I committed to read this week nor did I read any book this week. Period. Oh, wait. I'm halfway through Fated by Alyson Noel but that's about it. It's not that I was not reading this week, however, I was reading fanfiction - again. This time Twilight: Edward/Not Bella pairing fanfiction because I really do not like Bella. Furthermore, I was watching Sungkyunkwan Scandal, a Korean TV series. It's good, I promise and I won't be telling the plot here since I tend to blurt out the entire story.

So for this week's TBRIC, I would still have last week's books although I'm not entirely sure I'd be reading Darkness Falls. I would also finish Fated sometime today when I finish searching for more fanfiction. I don't think I'll be doing much reading this week, again. It's enrollment week and I'd be going back to Manila for the semester. I only have one subject left before I take the comprehensive exams for my Master's degree. Yay! And I'll be looking a for part-time work. It's high time I do it anyway what with just ONE subject left.

Furthermore, it's BEA week for you lucky ones on the other side of the planet. As for me, I'll just be participating as a blogger through Armchair BEA. I've said earlier that I've been writing my posts that would be featured this week as part of Armchair BEA.

By the way, I've been in constant battle with this but how do you manage your time?
Photobucket


3 comments:

  1. Don't worry. You're not the only person who didn't get to her TBR books. :P FanFic can be so addicting, huh? So who was Edward paired with if not Bella? Ugh. Bella.

    Sounds like you're about to be super busy with school. The time management thing? I'm a bad person to ask, 'cause I SUCK at it. Here's hoping you find a good balance though :) Good luck with Fated! And your fanfiction read-a-thon. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH YEAH. Dani is right. You're not the only one. YOU.ARE.NOT.ALONE. Hehehe.. I don't know if this is a good thing though. The three hosts of TBRIC! LOL. Well, good luck to US this week. WE CAN DO IT. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The three host + the forever follower! I join to the no-reading-week.
    Fanfic with no-Bella... I want to read it!
    Hope you like Fated and finally can read your books!
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]