Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Book Haul is a feature post which showcases the books that I got. 
_________________________________________________________________________________
When I first started blogging formally, this feature was called "Got A Copy Of" and I just posted the books that I got individually. As the blog evolved and I discovered cooler things I began to link to the In My Mailbox linky over at The Story Siren. However, recent (or not so recent ) circumstances have made me rethink of linking there again. I looked around and discovered old mailbox memes and new ones which sprung up after the revelations last week. However, I decided that I'd just have the good-old Book Haul feature which is the mother of all mailbox things - I think.
_________________________________________________________________________________


From NetGalley
The Goddess Legacy by Aimee Carter

Free Amazon Download
Maids of Misfortune by M. Louisa Locke

Argh. I have zero energy to write something witty or substantial in today's Book Haul. I was reading Divergent yesterday and I wasn't even twenty pages in, I was already loving it and my excitement was all over the place. As the story progressed, I was getting giddy and by the time Tris said "Four and Six" that triggered the laughing hyena in me that only comes out when I'm terribly excited or I'm all a-flutter with the romance. It reminded me of Four and Six from the Lorien Legacies so much that I laughed loud and long, my grandmother, our housemaid and my stepfather were looking at me like crazy even commenting that I finally snapped.

So, yeah. That's my Book Haul. XD
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]