Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

"In My Mailbox" is a meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren
IMM enables bloggers to feature books they receive that week... bought, borrowed at the library or received to review. That way they could mention titles that might not otherwise get some face-time on their blogs.
---


It has been ages since I was on the internet. Four days! Four! Pfffttt... Yes, I seriously get one heck of an internet withdrawal.

I have not been idle though. The long semana santa enabled me to finally read almost all (one still unread) of my review-request books which have been with me since the third quarter of 2011. Yes, I know. I'm sorry. I'll read those books as soon as I get them. Two weeks tops. 

Anyway, Check out these great books I got this week:




For Review

It's summer! And I'm been wanting to go to the beach.  I think I'll go and rope some of my friends to go to the island and finally visit that lighthouse!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]