Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]



"In My Mailbox" is a meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren
---

Supernatural Devices by Kailin Gow
Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
---
Well, I haven't got much these weeks since I've been busy with fanfictions... and I'm broke. *chuckles*
---
IMM enables bloggers to feature books they receive that week... bought, borrowed at the library or received to review. That way they could mention titles that might not otherwise get some face-time on their blogs.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. ooh, Hallowed ! I have the .99 Kindle version and have still yet to read it. I know, I'm so behind the times.

    I feel you on being broke, that's why I love giveaways, libraries, galley and e-books.

    I love your blog name, is it from something ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice mailbox this week. Supernatural Devices is new to me but Hallowed has been on my want list for a while now.
    Kristin
    (Book Sniffers Anonymous)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallowed is number one on my wishlist right now! I can't wait to run into barnes and nobles, and just crack it right open! I hope you enjoy all of your new books(:

    Lisa
    http://turningpages94.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-41.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower! I still need to read Unearthly! Here is my IMM if you'd like to follow back: http://theonceandfuturelibrarian.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-4.html

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]