Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Well, guys, thought you ought to know that Heavenly by Jennifer Laurens (Kindle edition) is free today on Amazon.com. Which  is odd since it was supposed to only be free a day or two ago. 

I've read this book about a year ago and it was really good. I think I gave it 5 out 5 apples although I didn't really give it a proper review. But let me tell you this it was plainly WOW.

So go on ahead to this link and get it.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

I met someone who changed everything. Matthias. My autistic sister's guardian angel. Honest. Inspiring. Funny. Hot. And immortal. That was the problem. What could I do? I did what any other girl would do-I fell in love with him. 
Zoe's sister darts in front of cars. Her brother's a pothead. Her parents are so overwhelmed; they don't see Zoe lost in her broken life. Zoe escapes the only way she knows how: partying. Matthias, a guardian sent from Heaven, watches over Zoe's autistic sister. After Zoe is convinced he's legit, angel and lost girl come together in a love that changes destiny. But Heaven on Earth can't last forever.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]