Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]


  Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme (mostly) about books and reading.

The BTT question of the week is:
What's the oddest book you've ever read? Did you like it? Hate it? Did you make it think?
---
The oddest YA book I've ever read was A Certain Slant of Light by Laura Whitcomb. I tried, I really tried to make the odds and ends of it - it was very confusing for me. I got the gist of the story, yes, but I couldn't wrap my head around the whole plot/background.

Did I hate it? No, I did not. Did I like it? Not particularly, but it was a good book - one that would make you assume all reading positions that you could possibly do, that would make you scratch your head to get around the question: What The Snitch?!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Never heard of this book. But I had a difficult time trying to think of an odd book I've read. I finally thought of one, at least I think it was odd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cover is Odd!

    My BTT Post - TRISH

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard of this book, but it's never managed to not get put back in favour of another less weird sounding one. I think it'll stay on my wishlist even though I'm not likely to read it soon.

    My BTT is here if you'd like a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cover does look odd, never heard of it.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/10/booking-through-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]