Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

"In My Mailbox" is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. 
---
I would just like to share what I got the last week:


I got this copy as a galley courtesy of the wonderful NetGALLEY. Of course, when I requested it I thought this was the sequel of book one of the Angel Trilogy by L. A. Weatherly since I have already read the ebook edition when it was still titled plain "Angel". As I opened the galley, I was surprised that the first few pages looked the same as my copy on hand.

But, I didn't despair and would still read this copy - maybe there were some minor changes or whatnot in the words. Besides, the cover is gorgeous! Her hair reminds me of that of Rapunzel from Tangled... *starts to sing* Flower gleam and glow/ Let your powers shine/ Make the clock reverse....



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. A fanstastic mailbox! Looks very interesting. Happy reading :)
    Check out what's In My Mailbox

    Mia @GrippedintoBooks

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]