Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]


"In My Mailbox" is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.
---
I am a day late than my usual day of posting my In My Mailbox meme. My internet connection was temporarily down and I did not want to go to an internet cafe since all my files are in this laptop. Plus, I was playing Aveyond again and I can be pretty absorbed in this little game. Enough ranting until the next post, on to the books I got last week.
---


Hollow #2: The Haunted by Jessica Verday

Okay, I confess: I forgot the whole story. Honest! I forgot what happened in the first book. Although I remember that I was quite confused by the end of The Hollow, just like the lead character. The reviews say that this is not a great book yet I went ahead and had it. Too fickle.
---


Caster Chronicles #2: Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

I was browsing the shelves of our local bookstore last October 8 when I spied this one. I tried to recall the date of its release and remembered that this was due on October 12. I was dumbfounded and I did not buy it immediately; when I got home, I double-checked my database for the date and there it was, October 12! Needless to say, I waited till last week to get it.
---



Eh, trying this one out.
---


Shadowed Summer by Saundra Mitchell

I read this book as soon as I got it, forgoing Cold Magic (which I haven't started yet thanks to Aveyond), since it was just a thin book. And I am putting my review now : I did not like it. There was something missing to the whole story. I can't pinpoint it but there was something missing.
---


Heavenly #3: Absolution by Jennifer Laurens

I haven't read Penitence yet, which was the second book of the series. I know, I know, I put it in the "currently reading" sidebar a week and a half ago, but I decided to put it in my TBR pile and read another book.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]