Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

This was supposed to be an anything goes blog where I spill "whatever I can still betray".  But at the end of the tunnel I did not see a white light but this blog becoming a "book blog".  But this is just for now and I would find things that I would betray - if I am woman enough (hear me RAWR!) to put my darkest here.   

I did promise to put the various articles that I found among my late grandfather's things but I did not bring them along with me when I came to the city to continue my graduate studies.  And I also intended to write the dreams that I, well, dream every night.  But I always end up writing them in my personal dream journal; though, I would write them here if someone begged me enough. Ha!

Anyways, tootles! I have to read.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]