Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
Majority of my reads since the start of the year and last year were fanfiction; therefore, I have a backlog of books that I want...ish to read. 

Reading slump? No, considering the length of the fanfictions I've been reading. My TBR pile is glaring resentfully at me.

Book burnout? Possibly. Although it did not stop me from purchasing books from books sales last month with another one at the end of this month.

I will try to read all these books this spring summer to us here in my country. Try.


Ayanami Faerudo

4 comments:

  1. Romanov and Descendant of The Crane were both on my list this week too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2019/03/19/top-ten-tuesday-203/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The more I hear about Descendants of the Crane, the more curious I become about it.

    My Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Illuminae is so good! I hope you enjoy it!

    My TTT post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh what a great list of books. I want to read pretty much all of these that I haven't as well! I'm reading Nevermoor so far and loving it, so Wundersmith it hopefully next! Illuminae is awesome, I hope you enjoy all of these!

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]