Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

2017. Another year for big-budgeted franchises...




Beauty and the Beast
  • March 17, 2017
  • I've recently watched the Franco-German version of this starring Vincent Cassel and Lea Seydoux. 
  • Its mythos was different than usual but I loved it.
  • Disney has, so far, nailed taking their animated movies and making them live-action.
  • I want to see their new take on the character of Belle.


Wonder Woman
  • June 2, 2017
  • "In my world, it's called slavery."


Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
  • May 5, 2017
  • For Baby Groot. I will watch for Baby Groot.


Thor: Ragnarok
  • November 3, 2017
  • We all know that Captain America: Civil War was another Avengers movie.
  • Admit it!


Star Wars: Episode VIII
  • December 15, 2017
  • At least, I hope it will be on December 15 this year.
  • We don't have a trailer, or even a teaser, yet.
  • As usual, it's all hush hush.
Of course, there are a good number of great movies coming out this year.

I'm also waiting on the Gregorio del Pilar biopic ever since Heneral Luna came out two years ago.

What movies are you going to watch in theaters?
Ayanami Faerudo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]