Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]


It's been a laughable month if you would judge how I tackled my TBR pile. In my defense, there wasn't a day where I was not reading. It only happens that most of what I read was fanfiction. Dragon Age fanfiction. Specifically, Solas/ModernOC fanfiction. I also re-read one of my Draco/femaleHarry fanfiction. They were long fanfiction stories.
But hear this! I am TWO BOOKS AHEAD OF SCHEDULE! Therefore, I am still on track on my Goodreads Reading Challenge. 

When it come to the Rock My TBR Challenge, I ticked off SIX books off my TBR pile. The goal of this challenge was to read a published book I own. So that's Dark Magic, The Legacy of the Key, The First Queen, Crossed Roses, These Vicious Masks and The Dark Days Club... even though including The Dark Days Club and These Vicious Masks is somewhat cheating since they're recently published.


I don't want to talk about this. I don't want to talk about it at all. I haven't ticked off anything from my list this month. The same could also be said with the Goodreads Awards Challenge

*sigh* I'm working on it.

Ayanami Faerudo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]