Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

Hello, everyone! I am one of the bloggers featured this week on #FF!
Check out a little Q & A at Alison Can Read.


Today's Feature & Follow Friday question is:

What are the funniest books you've ever read?


Hmmm... Aside from those awfully funny booklets filled with lawyer jokes? I can't think much about whole books being funny. But there are moments, scenes, and things characters said that were so funny that they had me in stitches, rolling on the floor laughing.

One example is from Stardust of Yesterday by Lynn Kurland. There was a scene there where the main character absolutely refused to be touched by the guy with his hands. The guy took that literally and went out of the room in anger, only to come back wearing nothing but oven mitts. That image had me laughing out so loud and would've been rolling on the floor if I wasn't cooking dinner. I was laughing throughout cooking dinner and couldn't for the life of me explain to the bewildered occupants of the house why I was laughing so much. The minute I would stop for breath, the image of an alpha guy naked but for oven mitts would set me off again.


Ayanami Faerudo

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I like to read funny books, especially romantic comedies. You have interesting choice :)
    New follower,
    My FF:
    https://silvybooksaremylife.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being featured OMGoshe that scene really sounds hilarious I wouldn't be able to keep that scene out of my head as well. New follower on GFC, Google+, Bloglovin and Twitter. Here is my #FF http://katibookaholicrambligreview.blogspot.com/2015/11/featured-follow-friday-14-funniest.html

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]