Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Book bloggers unable to attend the BEA Bloggers Conference or Book Expo America (BEA) in New York City, but would like to ‘meet’ other book bloggers and publishers to discuss books and book blogging can participate in this virtual event.
Wrap-Up

I wasn't as active as last year. I had trouble coming up with decent posts but I did manage. I also seem to recall about a promise I made last at last year's ArmchairBEA to expand my network... I am still working on it.

Here are the links to my Armchair BEA 2015 posts:
Another year, another BEA that I did not attend, another ArmchairBEA that I did attend. I met new bloggers and discovered interesting books not necessarily in my preferred genre. Diversify! I had fun in the Twitter parties, discussing a common ground, particularly our character pet peeves and got a ton of comics and manga recommendations. One more Twitter party later!

Ayanami Faerudo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]