Armchair BEA 2015: Blogging 101
|Book bloggers unable to attend the BEA Bloggers Conference or Book Expo America (BEA) in New York City, but would like to ‘meet’ other book bloggers and publishers to discuss books and book blogging can participate in this virtual event.|
- Network. Network. Network.
- Do not underestimate the power of social media...
- ...however! Respect other bloggers.
- Constructive criticism is not the same as flaming.
- Respect authors and publishers.
- Do not concern yourself much with your number of followers.
- Be yourself. What may work for others, may not work for you.
- You CAN talk about things other than books.
- Have fun. Make your blog colorful. Put a dancing llama.