Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. This meme spotlights upcoming releases that I'm eagerly anticipating.
---
The Witch Hunter
Virginia Boecker
Expected Publication: June 2, 2015
Genre: YA Paranormal, Witches
The magic and suspense of Graceling meet the political intrigue and unrest of Game of Thrones in this riveting fantasy debut.

Elizabeth Grey is one of the king's best witch hunters, devoted to rooting out witchcraft and doling out justice. When she's accused of being a witch herself, Elizabeth is arrested and sentenced to die at the stake. Salvation comes from a man she thought was her enemy. Nicholas Perevil, the most powerful wizard in the kingdom, offers her a deal: he will save her from execution if she can track down the person who laid a deadly curse on him.

As she's thrust into the world of witches, ghosts, pirates, and all-too-handsome healers, Elizabeth is forced to redefine her ideas of right and wrong, of friends and enemies, and of love and hate.
When the girl IS the witch hunter instead of being the witch; although, there is the possibility that she will be revealed as a witch in the end. Oh look! The new version of the Deathly Hallows symbol. Is that the sun in the middle?
Ayanami Faerudo

4 comments:

  1. You know, I've seen this one around, but for some reason this is the first time I've read that amazing description!! Wow, this sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU. The first time I saw it I instantly thought of the Deathly Hallows. I'm not holding it against it though. ;)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read this, but it looks intriguing. Thanks for sharing. Here's mine

    Also, I still have my $30 giveaway going on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ... OMG, yes! It's been a while since I dived into a real fantasy world with all the works. This just sounds awesome! Thanks! =)
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]