Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

Today's Feature & Follow Friday question is:

Share the song you can't stop listening to

- suggested by Journey Through Fiction


I've been watching the 2011 version of Hunter x Hunter lately, trying to catch up to the latest episodes. There was this song that snagged my attention and I've been wanting to learn how to play it on the piano.

 
The only problem is that I don't have my piano here in the city. T^T
Ayanami Faerudo

9 comments:

  1. Hopping through. Someone mentioned that anime to me lately. I will have to try it. I just started watching Angel Beats, which has some songs. Have you watched that?
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't heard of Angel Beats. I will check it out.

      Delete
  2. I love how delicately anime music plays; I'm going to have to look into this series too! New follower through Bloglovin

    Not something I would typically listen to, but I did enjoy the upbeat tone to the song :) New follower through Bloglovin

    Here's mine:
    Sparrow’s F&F

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! Hoping through and checking out the music.

    Have a great day,
    Stormi
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how you feel about the piano :/ I am in college and my piano is at home, I want it so bad :)
    I am a new Bloglovin follower!

    My FFF

    xx Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of that one before! It was pretty cool! :)

    New follower!

    Have a great weekend,
    My F&F
    Whitney@Shooting Stars Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard this but I did enjoy it! Thanks for sharing! Old follower :)

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,
    New blogger here and following from Parajunkie's FF
    Please return the follow at http://kizmetromancebooktours.blogspot.ca

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haven't heard of this, but I really liked it!
    New follower via GFC and Bloglovin!
    Have a great week and happy reading!
    Kristen @OCA

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]