Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

Today's Feature & Follow Friday question is:

If you had a time machine (i.e. a TARDIS), where would you go?


Traipsing to the past. I assume that this time machine also enables me to speak the language at whatever time and place I go to. I'd go and visit Egypt first in the time of the pharaohs when the pyramids and the temples were being built. Then, I'd swing over to ancient Greece when the worship of the ancient gods and goddesses were still rampant. I'd skip to Jane Austen's Regency Period in England after stopping by Shakespeare's England and before I go to Victorian England. 

There are so many times and places I'd go while wondering if I was ever doing something in that time period to affect history and cause global mass extinction. 
Ayanami Faerudo

2 comments:

  1. I've always been interested in the greek gods as well as the pyramids.

    New follower via GFC and bloglovin'.
    My FF
    ~Karina @  Watcha Reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answer! Mine is similar actually. I followed with GFC and Bloglovin'
    Laura
    My FF

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]