Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Book Haul is a feature post which showcases some of the books that I got.

Hey guys! Halloween's just around the corner. How's the pumpkin carving? I mean, I wouldn't know since we don't celebrate Halloween in our country. But we do celebrate, is that an appropriate word?, or honor the saints on November 1 and the dead on November 2. 

That aside, how's autumn for you guys in temperate countries? I hear that you're having an unusually cold October with snow this early. Is that normal? Gosh, I miss autumn.
Ink by Amanda Sun
Dare You To (Pushing the Limits #2) by Kate McGarry
The Goddess Test (Goddess Test #1) by Aimee Carter
The Goddess Inheritance (Goddess Test #3) by Aimee Cater
The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden #1) by Julie Kagawa
The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden #2) by Julie Kagawa

Huge, huge thanks to Harlequin Teen and the authors for hosting the #YEAHYA Facebook Giveaway. Books came as a surprise and arrived at the condo when I wasn't there. Good thing uncle was there and I begged him to bring them to me, at the province, when he comes home. And he did, joking that they're the only ones in his luggage. He also said that I'd be free to go back to the city once I read all of them. I gave him my best evil grin.

From NetGalley:

Fates by Lanie Bross

Fates got featured last week in WoW. I checked NetGalley at that time and what do you know, it was available for review. Although, it's #9 on the ARC/Review Request queue.

Ayanami Faerudo

3 comments:

  1. Nice haul of books. Fates has such a pretty cover. I picked that one up at NYC Comic Con a few weeks ago. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous of Fates! I absolutely loved The Immortal Rules & The Eternity Cure, can't wait for the third, Blood of Eden series is one of my favourites. Hope you enjoy them! :)

    Heres mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Harlequin haul! Congrats on winning those!

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]