Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Each week, Kathy, of I Am A Reader Not A Writer, will pick 5 questions off her author interview list to answer.

This week's questions
What is your favorite flavor of jelly beans?
What size shoe do you wear?
What is your favorite cereal?
Have you ever cut your own hair?
Do you sing in the shower?
What is your favorite flavor of jelly beans?
I don't eat jelly beans. I don't think there are jelly beans here in my country. At least, I haven't found any at the supermarkets.

What size shoe do you wear?
It's 8. This going to sound odd but my shoe size depends on the shoe brand since sometimes I could go from 8 to 9. Aren't shoe sizes standardized? But, yeah, it's odd that way.

What is your favorite cereal?
I rarely eat cereal. Hmmm... Kellogg's.

Have you ever cut your own hair?
Only a snip here and there.

Do you sing in the shower?
I do concerts.

Ayanami Faerudo

1 comment:

  1. Shoe sizes are like clothing sizes, it depends on the manufacturer. I wear different sizes in different stores.

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]