Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Here's something: This is not my only blog.

This blog is where I am tame, occasionally going overboard with how I love a book, manga or movie and basically where I am all formal and very well-behaved.

Now, I have another blog. Where I get to go as crazy as I want, where I get to pour all the fuzzy rainbows and unicorns of being a fangirl.

There are many things to see there. Animated GIFs, overuse of Mean Girls quotes, tips and tricks of the "trade", spoilers of anything and everything, trailers and other pure awesomeness.

So... today, I would like to share something that I, if it wasn't for Tumblr, would never know. Nor squeal on how some people are really good with shit.



Ayanami Faerudo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]