Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Each week, Kathy, of I Am A Reader Not A Writer, will pick 5 questions off her author interview list to answer.

This week's questions
What was the last thing that made you cry?
What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
What is your favorite form of exercise?
What is your current desktop picture?
You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
What was the last thing made you cry?
A news article about someone helping others. Blame it on the monthly visitor.

What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
Washing dishes.

What is your favorite form of exercise?
Aha... ahahahahaha. What is exercise?

What is your current desktop picture?


You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?

Batanes, northernmost islands of the Philippines!

Source: Travels with Ron

Source: The Good Life

Ayanami Faerudo

4 comments:

  1. The Philippines sounds awesome! And I'm with you on that exercise question ;)

    My KMB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm from The Philippines and I've never even heard of this Island! I really need to learn my history and geography some more LOL

    OMG I should have specified in my exercise question that I don't do exercise but if I had to choose...LOL

    My KMB

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that place looks so gorgeous! I would love to visit that place, it would be heaven! People that live there are so lucky.

    New follower!
    http://spicedlatte.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful desktop photo! I don't mind washing dishes so much. It's loading and unloading the dishwasher that I really hate.

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]