The YA Boy
- Gorgeous! (I'm beginning to hate this word, you'll see why in another post), handsome, aristocratic features and other synonyms
- Sweet but only showing his soft side to the girl
- Fairly intelligent
- Mysterious. There's always, always some deep, dark secret about his family, his past, his true nature, his pet goldfish...
- Not always human. He can be half-human, a vampire, werewolf, faery, fallen angel, a reaper or a god...
- ...which brings us to powers
- Sense of humor. It is not always present but mostly sarcastic or really, really funny.
- A hint of danger. That bad boy vibe.
- Hates the heroine at first because she would ruin his carefully crafted facade. He means to be distant but over time can't stay away from her.
Well, that's all I have on hand for today but I will add more things as I think more about what makes up our YA boy.
|Photo from EpicReads|
What do you think are the characteristics of a YA boy?