Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Each week, Kathy, of I Am A Reader Not A Writer, will pick 5 questions off her author interview list to answer.
This Week's Questions:
Where is your favorite spot to read?
Are you a fast or slow reader? (you can test your reading speed here)
Fanfiction - Love it or Hate it? Have you ever read/written it?
Summer or Winter?
Truth or Dare?
Where is your favorite spot to read?
On the bed, in my bedroom. There I won't be disturbed by anyone... and I mean anyone. Reading in bed gives me a lot of room to maneuver as I get into reading a really interesting book.

Are you a fast or slow reader?
According to the reading speed test, I read 278 words per minute. It's an okay score since I tend to really absorb the words I'm reading.

Fanfiction - Love it or Hate it? Have you ever read/written it?
I read fanfiction - a lot. It's my way of getting more out of a story. Sometimes, I don't like the pairing of one story or I don't like the ending or I simply want another angle on a story, then I'd go and read a fanfiction.  Of course, I don't like all of the fanfiction that I read. There are some truly awful ones but there are stories that are really good that they warrant their own books. I also wrote a one-shot of Ayashi no Ceres which you can read here

Summer or Winter?
We experience "summer" the whole-year here in the tropics... well, except for monsoon season. I recently experienced winter in Japan and while the snow was really, really pretty, when you don't have heating in your house then you're guaranteed to freeze to death. Both season have their merits but I'd choose summer.

Truth or Dare?
Depends on the question or the things that you'd want me to do.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]