Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Thursdays are dedicated to covers of upcoming releases or covers of books that are already on the shelves that I happen to love.
---

I just made an Instagram account, just satisfy my curiosity and to try out the applications available in my new android phone. I haven't shared any photos yet. Actually, I prefer to share my pitiful photography at my DeviantArt account. Instagram would probably be used spontaneously in some instances of spontaneousness, mostly concerning books that I'm drooling over at the bookstore.

Anyway, the reason I am talking about Instagram is that the book cover above reminds me of those pictures I've seen in Facebook shared through Instagram where those pictures' manipulation looks somewhat like this. Granted there's nothing wrong with it. I love it! I love the cover! It's simple. Actually, the truth is the manipulation is what I love about this cover. And the colors which I assume is a light application of sepia.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this does look like an instagram photo. I'll have to look this book up.

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]