Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Book Haul is a feature post which showcases the books that I got.

Sometimes you don't know what books you'd get from Amazon when you're just browsing and happen to find some free ebooks. So here are the books that I got this week... for free.
Click the covers to read the book descriptions on Goodreads
        

In Beyond, Meghan's life begins when she dies... A premise that I've read in some books related to heroines who have abilities involving the dead. Although, in some instances the heroines happen to be involved with boys who are reapers, death angels, lord of the underworld or Death himself. *shrugs* I don't know where I'm going with this but this is what I've observed.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]