Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

While nothing beats curling up with a good book and entering a new world, we sure do love a great movie! Comedy, Drama, Action, Thriller; whatever the genre may be, escaping for two hours into a world of Hollywood created bliss is always great fun… Hosted by  Kylie @ The Talking Teacup and Alex @ A Girl, Books & Other Things
Guidelines:
  • Record each movie you watch. You don’t have to review any or all of them but at the end of each month make a post with the list of movies you have seen that month and a final tally of 2012 to help keep track of it all.
  • There are four levels in which you can attempt to achieve:
           25 Movies: Movie Newbie           50 Movies: Movie Fanatic
           75 Movies: Movie Critic
              100+ Movies: Movie Master
  • Mini Series count but only as ONE movie, as do Television Series (the entire series and not just single episodes)
  • The movies don’t need to be new, old favorites also count.
  • We will post a monthly update at both The Talking Teacup and A Girl, Books & Other Things where you can also share your progress in the comments if you are not a blogger, and we will show last months leaders and what not.
I did not have time to watch movies this October... or maybe because I didn't have many movies to watch here in Japan since I don't understand what they're saying half the time. Furthermore, program activities were scheduled every day and we've doing some overnight activities outside of Sendai... My laptop is too heavy to lug around and it won't fit in my backpack which is full of winter things.

Anyway, I've been watching movies from childhood. Don't ask me but I kind of missed them. Well, Cabin in the Woods is not part of my childhood but a friend let me watch it. I thought it would be some lame-o, cliched horror film featuring stupid teenagers. And in a way, it was just like that but as the movie progressed, I realized that it was some sort of a sarcastic response to all those slasher films. I'm sort of having a love/hate relationship with this film but heck, Chris Hemsworth.

The movies/series I watched this November are:

 
 
 


 Total for the month of August: 15
Total for the whole year: 150

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]