Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Thursdays are dedicated to covers of upcoming releases or covers of books that are already on the shelves that I happen to love.
---
angelic war
bleeding cowboys 
plaguedeath 

They are really pretty, aren't they? These fonts. I actually like them and would usually place them as among the top ten choices when I want to be really fancy when making a term paper (titles and subtitles), making banners and countdowns, making powerpoint presentations and designing blog headers.

I would not really place emphasis on the word "overused"; it's just that over the last few weeks, as I was browsing around, looking for new books to read (even though I have a huge mound of TBR pile), I saw some books, one after the other, having quite similar fonts.






What other book covers have Bleeding Cowboys as their title font? What book covers have the same fonts

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]