Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

I’ve been blogging for two years now and I’ve come to love the blogging community especially the fellow book lovers that I’ve “met”.

I would like to thank Shane of Itching for Books for giving me the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you very much, Shane!
Here are the rules before accepting this award:
1. Let the nominees know about the nomination for this award.
2. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who has nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.
7 Random Facts About Me

I am running out of facts about me. XD

1. I’m one of the Originals at the Ravenclaw Portal which is a community/chat for Pottermore Ravenclaws.

2. I love watching Asian dramas – Chinese, Korean and Japanese.

3. My favorite foods to eat are spaghetti, fried chicken and chocolate.

4. I love listening to any music I take a fancy to. I am not limited to any genre – when I like the music, that’s it.

5. Among the computer games that I’ve played so far my favorite is the Aveyond series. I am now anticipating Aveyond 4. Ms. Amanda Fitch, when is it going to be released?

6. I collect Reader’s Digest. My maternal grandfather started it and now that he’s gone, I buy a magazine whenever I can.

7. I abhor okra.


I now nominate the following bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
(I know it says 15 but who says we can't bend some rules?)
April of Books 4 Juliet
Dani of Refracted Light
Giselle of Xpresso Reads
Kai and Tin of Amaterasu Reads
Stephanie of Curling Up By the Fire
Jessica of Far From Reality
Mary Ann and Gabby of Chapter by Chapter
Len of Musings of a Reader Happy
Monique of The Book Mystress
Taschima of Bloody Bookaholic

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Aww, thanks so much for thinking of me and my blog :)

    Wait, you abhor okra? lol. Why? I can't say that it's my favorite but I do love to eat okra especially when fried. Hehe.

    Thank you! I'll get my post ready some time this week (I hope) *grins.

    Cheers!
    April

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]