Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Welcome to the TBR Intervention Challenge!
TBR Intervention is a weekly challenge hosted by  April @ Books4Juliet, Dani @ Refracted Light and Ayanami @ Whatever You Can Still Betray

For information on why and how it was started and information on how to participate, please visit the TBRIC page

THE BOOKS I COMMITTED TO READ:

This week has been a huge epic reading fail. Again. Ahhh, don't kick me out, Dani and April XD.  I guess I've been worrying about whether I got in the Kizuna Project more than I thought. And when July 25 (when they'd announce the participants) came and gone without me receiving an email, well, it made me cranky and disappointed and I went and just read some Sesshoumaru X Kagome (from now on SessKag) fanfiction. 

I started to read Enchanted No More, however, the book wasn't just doing it for me - not engaging me enough so I stopped after page ten. I did get half-way through Dust Girl though and I found it a bit different from the usual faery stories and I plan to finish it later... after I finish this SessKag fanfiction I've been reading. I'm also half-way through Existence by Abbi Glines. And I'm liking it so far. It's a trilogy so after I finish Existence I'm not going to read Predestined until Ceaseless comes out. As for Goddess Legacy... I'll get to it.

Therefore, mesdames et messieurs, I'd have these books as my TBRIC books this week... for the second week.
Photobucket
P.S.
I received an email.

2 comments:

  1. No worries! No one will be kicked out. Besides, we're only..how many again??? Do you think we need to do something about it?
    Anyway, congratulations for being part of the project. I don't have any idea about it, but I'm glad that you're in. With regards to your books, good luck :) I'm sure you'll knock them off soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! In which course did you get in? :)

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]