Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]


Welcome to the TBR Intervention Challenge!
TBR Intervention is a weekly challenge hosted by  April @ Books4Juliet, Dani @ Refracted Light and Ayanami @ Whatever You Can Still Betray

For information on why and how it was started and information on how to participate, please visit the TBRIC page

THE BOOKS I COMMITTED TO READ:

.......I'm sorry! *prostrates* I haven't read my TBRIC books but I've read The Season by Sarah MacLean, Bloodspell by Amalie Howard and The Girl in the Mask by Marie-Louise Jensen. Therefore, the week was not a total loss - I did reduce my TBR pile. LOL.

So, my lovely kiddies, I would have those two books above be my TBRIC books for this week. I would've read Darkness Becomes Her last night but I was busy being a warden at the Ravenclaw Portal.

My question for this week:

Have you ever tried "baking" in a rice cooker?
Photobucket


5 comments:

  1. Rice cooker? No. I don't even own one. lol

    So Bloodspell. What did you think? I really liked that one.

    And yeah, it looks like you got some books off the old TBR this week. That's exciting! :) Good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bloodspell was... Bloodspell and I liked it! But I really don't understand Enhard's death though.

      Delete
  2. Lol! I don't even know what a rice cooker is!!!
    I was waiting to see what you thought about Darkness becomes her, but well, I'll wait till next week.
    Good luck and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously, Lis? You don't know what a rice cooker is? Shoot me now. LOL

      Delete
  3. I haven't tried that! lol. But I think I can, soon. I got this new rice cooker that works like an oven, too :)

    Oh, and you've read three books so that's a win! Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]