Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. This meme spotlights upcoming releases that I'm eagerly anticipating.
---
Shadows
second book in the Ashes Trilogy
Ilsa J. Bick
September 25, 2012

Blurb from Goodreads:
The Apocalypse does not end.

The Changed will grow in numbers.

The Spared may not survive.

Even before the EMPs brought down the world, Alex was on the run from the demons of her past and the monster living in her head. After the world was gone, she thought Rule was a sanctuary for her and those she'd come to love.

But she was wrong.

Now she's in the fight of her life against the adults who would use her, the survivors who don't trust her, and the Changed who would eat her alive.

Welcome to Shadows, the second book in the haunting apocalyptic Ashes Trilogy: where no one is safe and humans may be the worst of the monsters.
I liked the first book of the trilogy, Ashes, very much. It seems that I am well into a dystopian/apocalypse phase right now. 
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I haven't even read Ashes yet so I really need to read that one first. This is the second time I've seen thsi one today though (:

    - Kim
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn. Even if I haven't read Ashes yet, your pick this week still managed to excite me. Thanks for sharing, Aya! ;)

    Btw, here’s my WoW post:
    http://thetravelingreader.wordpress.com/2012/06/13/waiting-on-wednesday-15/

    - Mauie (The Traveling Reader)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven;t read the first book yet but they sound great!

    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the first time I'm hearing about this series, but it sounds absolutely awesome ! I really need to add it to my to-read list soon.
    Thanks so much for sharing. :)

    My WoW
    http://nicksbookblog93.blogspot.com/2012/06/waiting-on-wednesday-22-darkest-minds.html

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]