Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. This meme spotlights upcoming releases that I'm eagerly anticipating.
---
The Demon Catchers of Milan
Kat Beyer
August 28, 2012

Blurb from Goodreads:
Mia's ordinary life is disrupted in the most horrifying way possible when she is possessed by a hungry and powerful demon--and only saved by the arrival of relatives from Italy, the country her grandfather fled many decades ago. Now her cousins Emilio and Giuliano say the only way to keep her safe is for her to come back with them to Milan, to live, to learn Italian, to fall in and out of love, and to master the family trade: fighting all demons with the lore of bell, book, and candle. Milan is not what Mia expected, but it will change her forever, in this stunningly well-written novel about an American girl who, fleeing an ancient evil, finds her only salvation in her ancestral home.
Well, there's a shock you don't get everyday. You were possessed, saved by your Italian relatives, urged to go to Italy and learn Italian, fall in love, and learn that you come from a demon-fighting family. Fabulous.

And one to get you interested in the story.

What are you waiting on this week? Of all your anticipated books this year, what is your least anticipated?
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Pretty much any book with Italy is a guaranteed must win for me! Haha.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ This comment is made of win. :D I think I still have to read any book set in Italy, though maybe I have and just can't remember? I mean, sure, there were books I read where protagonists where in Italy for some days or so, but that's it.

    Patricia // My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to get my hands on this one it sounds great and the fact that it is based in Italy oh yea i'm in!

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]