Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

"In My Mailbox" is a meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren
IMM enables bloggers to feature books they receive that week... bought, borrowed at the library or received to review. That way they could mention titles that might not otherwise get some face-time on their blogs.
---



Fever by Lauren DeStefano
Shadow Light by Kailin Gow
Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood
Arcadia Awakens by Kai Meyer
Life Eternal by Yvonne Woon

It seems that every time I finish a book, I would replace it with three more from the store. *sigh* The life of a reader. *chortles*
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Awesome IMM! I'm almost done reading Fever and I've really been enjoying it. Enjoy all your books! :)

    My IMM

    -Brittani :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE all the book covers of your IMM books! I've never seen Shadow Light but it looks SO good and I put it on my TBR list. Thanks! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]