Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]



"In My Mailbox" is a meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren
---

Been kind of busy lately... *someone snorts* Busy... riiiiiiggghhhtttt.

---


The Pledge by Kimerly Derting
The Shadow Reader by Sandy Williams
Reckless Magic by Rachel Higginson
Darker Still by Leanna Renee Hieber
Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier
---
IMM enables bloggers to feature books they receive that week... bought, borrowed at the library or received to review. That way they could mention titles that might not otherwise get some face-time on their blogs.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I'm SO jealous you got the Pledge! And Darker Still looks awesome. I hope you enjoy them and everything else you got!!!

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard wonderful things about Darker Still! Awesome haul this week!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover of Ruby Red! Happy reading!

    Here is my IMM

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]