Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]


Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme (mostly) about books and reading.

The BTT question of the week is:

All other thing being equal, would you rather read a book that’s hard/challenging/rewarding or light/enjoyable/easy?


That depends on my mood really. 

One day I would tackle something the likes of Lord of the Rings, meandering my way through *nosebleed* prose and poetry, immersing myself in a world that is classified as HIGH & EPIC. And I will not emerge from my lair for hours on end.

On the other hand, some days (especially those days when I'm exhausted or simply lazy) I would just pick some random book that I deem will be easy on the brain and just sit myself by the window. I will not read it in one sitting, able to put it down when something dire needs my attention... like a zombie invasion.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Mood seems to be the most common factor... Zombies - eww, lol.

    Here's my Booking Through Thursday ~ House Millar series

    Aine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with what mood you are in at the time.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/11/booking-through-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]