Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

I love horror stories and I love horror films. Although I will sleep with the lights on after a truly frightening movie and I would look over the shoulder for a few days wondering if someone was watching me.

Now, I am a fan of Harry Potter, if my Tumblr posts are of any indication, and I also, from time to time, check out the actors who were in the films - to see what they're doing after HP. Some of us believe that the trio's finest moments would always be the HP films - they would forever be remembered as Harry, Ron and Hermione and their future situations would be compared to those ten years. Post-HP films will be critical...

So, I've heard months ago that Daniel Radcliffe is starring on a new movie - a supernatural thriller film that when I watched the trailer gave me chills. I must admit that I first got interested in the film because the Boy-Who-Played-Harry-Potter is in it. Admit it! Most of you checked it out because Daniel Radcliffe is in it!

But I also couldn't resist such a film - as I said I love this kind of films


The Woman in Black
Release Date(s): February 2, 2012 (US), February 10, 2012 (UK)
Directed by: James Watkins
Starring: Daniel Radcliffe, Ciaran Hinds, Janet McTeer
Young lawyer Arthur Kipps (Radcliffe) leaves his son in London to settle the legal affairs of the recently deceased Alice Drablow. He discovers that a series of inexplicable accidents and suicides have forced the parents of her village to barricade their children indoors, as if protecting them from an unseen foe. When Arthur stays the night all alone at the Drablow’s foreboding house, he hears the screams of a drowning child and sees decaying children listlessly wandering the marshes. He will soon discover these haunting figures share the same date of death, and the same killer.
The ghost of a scorned woman, who was unable to save her beloved son Nathaniel from drowning, The Woman In Black, takes on a horrifying form. Set on vengeance, her veil hides gaping sockets eaten away by scavengers and her curse hides an even darker secret - whenever she is seen, a child dies.
In the face of hostility from the local residents, Arthur dredges up Nathaniel’s skeleton and buries it with his mother, hoping the evil spectre will finally rest in peace. In a cruel twist of fate, the Woman In Black turns her claws towards Arthur’s young son. To avoid a fate worse than death, Arthur must now sacrifice everything he holds dear and save his child.

---


---
I really hope that they show it here in my country.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]