Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

FETID WORMS FROM BOG OF ETERNAL STENCH! VILE, FOUL, LOATHSOME, LITTLE COCKROACHES!

Click the picture for larger size

What the effing were you thinking??? It's just a site -  a site for all those who love Harry Potter, and his world, to come together and relive the magic once more. Recreating certain things to let us experience at least on some level what Hogwarts will be like. Okay, there was rivalry and underhanded things that had been done in the books but really I thought we're all past that and this was only friendly competition. And you *bleep* resort to blatant cheating.

I'm starting to think that some of those who got early access are not even Potterheads at all and are only inside just to cause trouble. I cringe to think what will happen once Pottermore opens to the general public.

I can also attest that some from my House also cheat since I've seen comments on the common room board asking the 'cheat'. But in the name of Merlin's soggy Y-fronts, I wish all you cheaters, whatever House you are in, to go and dance with the Inferi.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Is it terrible that I think this is hilarious? I like the final comment, "You guys, what about just joining our own house and trying to help?"
    I'm sure the folks in charge of Pottermore will find a workaround for this kind of social media hacking soon. In the meantime, willingness to sabotage other's houses, just opens people up for the same treatment themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I can't believe that. It's just a game, people! It's supposed to be fun, not war.

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]